Sunday, February 6, 2011

My travels..

So. I’ve been crap at keeping this blog up to date. I thought it was about time to start adding my ‘brain farts’ back down in words and pictures. It’s as much for me as it for anyone else that ends up reading this.

So what better way to kick off than showing some lovely piccies from my travels this summer. I spent 10 weeks travelling solo around Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and then Thailand. I didn't go for any particular reason – I always had it in my head I’d like to go to Thailand, just from hearing other people talk about it…so at the beginning on 2010 I went and had my jabs and started the plan…

It started off as 2 months in Thailand, but then all the trouble kicked off in Bangkok. Eek. Someone suggested Vietnam..so I looked it up. The trip ended up being a long 10 week wiggly round trip around S.E. Asia.

Anyways – I was just looking at all my photos, reminiscing and thought – hmmm I shall share them with the world (lucky world!) – maybe there are some other arty folk who will enjoy them and it can give you some ideas of what to see/expect if you’re heading to Asia. I LOVED that artists are so respected and embraced over there. Handicrafts are everywhere and I was so inspired by all the colours and vibrancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment